Employee control technology
Are you the Verstappen in the world of control technology? Then you are the one we would like to sit down with to discuss your next career move!
Organization & Function
We are Van Amerongen. Innovators, technicians, and producers of the best CA technology in the world. Van Amerongen sells and installs Controlled Atmosphere equipment internationally. We produce, install and take care of the commissioning of machines and control systems that, by means of oxygen reduction, make it possible to store fruit for a longer period of time. Our customers are "around the corner", but mainly abroad! Based on 2D drawings, together with our other talents from A to Z, you will build up the control cabinets and then test them.
- Installation of software on PLC IPC and touch screens;
- Pneumatics and bus systems;
- The administrative processing of test data;
- Making and/or checking technical drawings;
- Resolving malfunctions of control systems;
- Thinking along and improving the machines and the department.
In addition, you have a coaching and steering role with which you take the team to ‘the next level’! You are responsible to the Operations Manager.
- Has completed MTS training in Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, PLC and/or control techniques;
- Demonstrable work experience in electrical engineering and/or control technology;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Problem-solving thinking and flexible work attitude;
- Living within the triangle Tiel, Nijmegen, and Utrecht.
A dynamic position with a competitive salary within a great team where every opinion counts. There are various career opportunities and there is a lot of freedom and space for your own initiative.
We have an informal, international, creative and ambitious working atmosphere. The magic of the place is something that moves and drives us every day.
For more information about this challenging vacancy, you can contact Charlotte Smits van den Berg tel 0344-670570 or via mail email@example.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.